A busy day today – looking forward to tomorrow – nothing particular planned. Just hanging out with my family. – and sorting out more stuff. My house is definitely looking less cluttered and things are now beginning to find a home.
I will put today’s list of 22 items removed from my home in tomorrow’s post. Really, really tired.
Not sure if it is the correct way to blog but I’m going to add my list of things for day 22 now.
So good morning! I’m wide awake now and raring to go (well kind of!)
Yesterday (day 22) I liberated:
Sold on Ebay for £50*:
- A dog guard for my previous car
- Some Storage tubs who’ve lost their lids and lids who’ve lost their tubs
- An old, flood damaged carpet
- Some broken picture frames
Returned to the pharmacy:
- Some out of date medicines
- Some out of date first aid stuff
- Some greetings cards who’ve lost their envelopes
- Some unusable wrapping paper
- A bag of worn out clothes
- 2 wrecked kids bikes
Rehomed on Freegle:
- 20 puzzles split into 2 lots
- 10 toys
- A large train set
- Some colouring Books
- Some sticker books
- Some children’s craft sets
- A pair of jeggings
- A pair of jeans
- A knitting needle gauge
Given to my Mum:
- An unopened bottle of over the counter medicine I know she will use and I won’t!
* I have now saved up £135 (so far) from selling my unwanted stuff and intend to donate it to a local homeless charity. I have on Ebay at the moment a daylight therapy lamp. The bids are up to £19 so far so it will be sold in a couple of day’s time. It feels right that other people can benefit in a small way from my unneeded stuff. And it slightly assuages my guilt for my past over-consumption.
Today I’ve posted a photo of some beautiful Bluebell Woods at Stow Bardolph in Norfolk, UK.