- Lots of offcuts of wood – firewood
- Perished bicycle inner tubes
- An almost bald broom head
- Loads of collapsing cardboard boxes – recycled
- A broken torch (bulb retrieved – still working)
- Bits and pieces of packaging
- A rusty hand drill
- Some old electrical fittings
- Short bits of plumbing pipe – recycled
- Some broken tools
- A broken tool box
- A broken base ball bat
- A broken bicycle pump
- A heap of rusty nails/screws
- 3 broken strip lights
- Some old electric light switches
My clever daughter has gone through all their pens and sorted out all the ones which have run out. – 1 item.
I have been through the hat, scarf and glove cupboard and have put in the recycling some odd gloves, old hats,caps and scarves. – 4 items.
3 things to the charity shop: a curtain pole, some bath taps and a candle dish.
A grown out of school fleece given to school to sell in the next secondhand uniform sale.
Grand total of 25 things GONE! (And a fairly tidy garage – still more to do though – yawn.)
My photo is another beautiful landscape in Dominica, this time the view which awaited us when we woke up on our first morning in our studio at Liberty Jungle in Belles – stunning.